If you are having trouble booking, this page should help. Any problems, give us a call on Tel: +44 (0)1892 870 681
How to use the Booking System
1) Firstly select one of the three buttons on the page
Click here to book:
These events are all a part of the of the Markel Castle Triathlon Series, you can do as many or as few of the races in the series as you like.
Click here to book the Markel Hever Castle Evening Sprint Triathlon Series. These races are all on a Wednesday evening. You can select the most convenient wave time for you during the booking process.
This box is for French nationals who wish to compete at Chateau de Chantilly. If you are booking outside France for the Chantilly race please select Box 1. Click here if you are a are french and wish to book Chateau de Chantilly.
2) Select whether you would like to book a race for yourself or someone else. If you would like to do both, select the option to book for yourself, you will have the opportunity to add other competitors later in the booking process.
3) The enter your personal details into the page as directed. Make sure that you accept the terms and conditions and click "Continue to next step" at the bottom of the page.
4) Select the distance for the race you would like - if you would like to enter yourself or someone else for more than one distance, you can add additional distance races later.
5) Select the castle to race at - if you would like to do multiple races (i.e. the Adult Olympic at 3 castles) select ALL the castles you would like to compete at. You will see the price of the races is automatically shown in the lower right hand corner as you select the races. When you have finished, click "Continue to next step".
6) If you have a promotional code, you can enter it on this page or simplay select "Continue to next step".
7) You will now be asked some questions that are specific to the race(s) you have chosen. You have the opportunity with some of the races to enter a 'Unique Code" this code is made up by you and we will try to make sure that competitors with the same code race against each other in the same wave. Your code should be less that 10 characters, don't forget to email it to friends that you want to race!
8) If you want to add some info for our commentator, they will try to read out comments during the race commentary.
9) Next add any camping that you may like and continue to the next page.
10) Add any race merchandise and training over the next pages
11) Once you have passed the training page you can either; (i) Add another competitor - this lets you add another competitor at any race distance and location (they don't have to match yours) (ii) Add another distance - choose this option if you would like to enter yourself into another race distance than the one you have already chosen. Either of these options will take you to a page to select the distance for the competitior as in step 4 of these instructions. If you have finished adding race distances and competitors, you can select "Continue" on the bottom right of the page.
12) The next stage gives you the opportunity to donate to one of the charities associated with the series and local races. Please give generously and press continue.
13) Review your booking. If you have made a mistake, please remove the incorrect part of the booking and follow the link to add a booking, you also have the chance here to add another competitor. If you are happy with you booking, press "Checkout"
14) Select your payment method by pressing on one of the payment images
15) Check your payment details and enter your card number and select "Make Payment"
16) You will be sent a booking confirmation by email and will be contacted nearer to the race with further race details
17) Train well!