January 24, 2017
Castle Triathlon series is seeking an intern available from beginning of March until November (flexible end date) to assist with event coordination and marketing.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday – Friday (full time) plus Event weekends
Location: Office based in Penshurst, Kent.
Great opportunity to join an enthusiastic and energetic team and be part of the Worlds largest growing sport (Triathlon) that saw 15,000 competitors take part in our events along in 2016. The 6 iconic triathlon events are hugely popular offering all levels the chance to join the sport.
It is a strong opportunity for a candidate to gain event management experience with an insight into marketing and put a big brand in the triathlon industry on their CV.
Working at Matrix events you will be expected to:
Support with all elements of the business:
• Competitor relations
• Race admin
• Marketing and partner relations
• At event support
Working with team to provide admin support across the business. Core activity to include:
• Answering the telephone and responding to competitor queries about registration, race day and training days
• Distributing leaflets and posters to key outlets across Kent
• Support preparing partners branding for display at the events
• Preparing race packs including organisation of race numbers and timing chips
• Post event support: fulfilling competitor prizes, merchandise etc.
• Attending all events to support the delivery of the event weekend (travel and accommodation will be covered for events outside Kent)
Key attributes looking for:
• Well organised
• Quick learner
• Computer skills including good knowledge of excel spreadsheets
• Passionate and desire to provide a strong product for competitors
• Strong communicator
• Hard working
Contact for cv application: email@example.com