January 16, 2018
There is no better feeling, taking part in a race surrounded by your fellow club mates, racing against each other yet supporting each other from the start to the finish of your chosen distance. Seeing each other, high fiving as you go past on the course, hearing the whoops and yelps as you cross the finish line with your club mates cheering you on right to the end.
We want to embrace that feeling and help you to encourage your club members to join us in Galway for a super weekend of racing on 26th & 27th May at Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon & Multisport Festival.
With distances to suit everyone from beginners to those chasing podium positions, there are options to go short or long in triathlon, to test yourself against the rest before the season really kicks off. We have added Swim only race distances of 1 mile, 2.5k & 5k as well as an off road half marathon to our line up of events for 2018.
Bring your Club to Galway in 2018 and avail of the following rewards:
• 25% Discount on ALL Triathlon races until April 30th – keeping early-bird prices exclusively for tri-club members.
• 25% off entry to our new Half Marathon & Swim events until April 30th
• Exclusive partner discounts for club members signed up to race.
• One FREE Starter Tri Entry for your club when 5 or more adult members sign up to our triathlon races*
• Free Charity places from Macmillan Cancer Support when you sign-up to fundraise. More info here.
• Free Trading Places entry when you volunteer at any Castle Triathlon Series event. More info here.
• Gazebo area provided in event village at the finish line**
Why come to Galway?
• The race is in a superb setting on the East of the City of Galway, easily accessible from all over the country.
• The swim is in a lake, the bike course is fast with little or no climbing, the run is a mix of road, trail, path and forest through the castle grounds.
• There are events to suit all ages (Juniors & Adults) and all abilities across the two-day triathlon & multi sport festival
• The whole weekend has a lovely family atmosphere.
• Camping is available on site for those who wish to stay close to the action.
• It’s a great opportunity to get your club together early in the season, helping your new members to settle into their tri-life whilst setting a goal for your club as a whole.
Terms and conditions
*Minimum of 5 adult club members must be booked to race across the triathlon events to avail of free starter tri triathlon race entry.
**Gazebo to be supplied by Tri Club
To secure your 25% discount code until and access to you Tri Club rewards please email email@example.com before 28th Feb 2018