December 18, 2017
Every year we welcome thousands of first time triathletes, just under a third of the entire field.
We pride ourselves on offering both a perfect distance, that allows competitors to literally dip their toe’s in the water of triathlon, and a nurturing team who provide support from the moment you sign up.
The New Year is a great time to take on a new challenge, seasoned triathletes now take part on the Castle Triathlon Series, after taking up the sport for the first time for a special reason. These reasons include everything from raising money to a meaningful charity, getting fitter or losing weight, or taking on a personal challenge to prove your own mental and physical strength.
To make sure you can take the challenge, we do our bit to make it easier for you, for instance:
- You can hire all the gear from wetsuit to bike
- There is a distance for all levels of fitness including a Starter Triathlon
- You can do by yourself or in a relay team with mates
- You could set the target of five in one year – one a month from May!
- We can offer you personalised training support
- You could raise money for charity too, our charity partner Macmillan Cancer Care will give you a FREE place/s in return for fundraising; then you will get serious bragging rights!
INTERESTED? Enter your email address below to learn more and for your chance to win a free race place.