February 17, 2021
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Service and Communications Assistant to join our office team based in Penshurst, Kent.
Our community of participants is at the very heart of our events and we strive to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved for every event participant. We offer direct communications with participants in various ways including e-comms, social media, telephone and digital. We want to make sure that the customer experience of our community matches the high level of brand experience that Castle Triathlon Series is renowned for.
The role is varied, fast-paced, and the heartbeat of the day-to-day running of the company. We are looking for someone enthusiastic with a can-do attitude who has the skills and confidence to support the Operations and Marketing Managers throughout the summer series of events.
– Main point of contact for athletes via phone and emails
– Assist with pre-event organisation
– Create event specific competitor information
– Attend all events assisting at our registration and competitor help desk
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
– Good judgement skills, flexibility, creativity, and sensitivity in response to changing situations and needs
– Ability to deal empathetically with challenging customers and situations
– Attention to detail
– Excellent time management
– Good experience of Microsoft Excel, Data Handling and PowerPoint is necessary, experience of MailChimp is a bonus
– Absolute necessity to work at all live event days, 8 weekends per year (for every 2-day weekend worked you will be entitled to one day in lieu)
– Full clean driving license and access to a car would be beneficial to the role
Position: Customer Service and Communications Assistant
Job type: 6-month fixed term contract
Salary: £16,000.00 per year
Location: Penshurst, Kent