Coaching means different things to different people. At thetrilife.com coaching means helping an athlete reach their goals whatever they may be and doing this in a way that is fun, engaging and that will fit in with busy lives.
When you take part in your triathlon you want to be in the best possible shape physically and mentally, to either have a brilliant experience with your friends or, for some of you, to come as high in the rankings as possible. Either way this is not going to happen without gaining knowledge, developing your skills and doing the right training at the right time. As an experienced coaching team we think we have a good idea of what you need and we have developed a number of ways that we can make your race the best day of your life (we are always happy to hear about other ways that we can support you!)
How Can We Help?
There are two areas, as a triathlete new or old, that you need to get right a) you need to have skills and endurance and b) you need to know what you are doing on race day. Here is how we can help you:
- Simple to follow training plans for all abilities and race distances
- CTS Training Club – do the right thing at the right time
- 12 week programs to work on a particular skill – our Transformer series – develop your skills
- Race preparation days at the venue of your race – no questions unanswered
- Childrens open water swimming and transition training
- Regular training advice through our newsletter
- Join a Facebook training group of CTS athletes – you are not alone!