Each weekend will continue the festival theme with live music, a climbing wall, children’s inflatables, yoga and an array of retail outlets and concessions.
The historic Castle grounds are open for exploration, with lakeside walks and nature and wildlife spotting just some of the options for spectators to partake in.
Each Castle Triathlon Series race will offer a variety of locally-sourced foods, with succulent hog roasts and wood fired pizza just two of the highlights, with a huge variety of refreshments for competitors and spectators alike.
All Castle Triathlon Series races will feature a bumper event village offering the latest triathlon wares, Castle Triathlon branded gear.
Spectator Entry Fees
These are charged at the entrance on Event Day, (*with the exception of Lough Cutra and Chantilly – please see below )
Adult means 16 years+. Child means 6years+. Children aged 5 years and under go for free. Competing children can bring in one adult for free.
- Lough Cutra Castle – Competitors’ supporters can gain free entry to this event.
- Cholmondeley Castle – £7.50 per adult and £3 per child
- Castle Howard – £8.00 per adult and £3 per child
- Chateau de Chantilly – Supporters can gain free entry to this event, however only with a Spectator Ticket which can be booked online before the event. The Participant Confirmation email includes the Spectator Ticket link.
- Hever Castle – £12 per adult and £6 per child. Please use the button below to per-purchase you ticket.
- Due to Social Distancing measures in 2020 we can only allow 1 Spectator per Participant! The Venue may have further availability via their Visitor entry system and we recommend viewing their website: Hever Castle.
- Child participants in the 8-16years triathlon events, can bring their 1 Adult spectator in for free but must still book a ticket online!